Date: 8/23/17 3:11 pm
From: Art Drauglis <lwsyrup...>
Subject: [MDBirding] DC - Beach Drive and Rock Creek Park Closures
In Case You Missed It

Thanks to ongoing reconstruction of Beach Drive in Rock Creek Park, vehicular access to
some of the park's top birding spots will be limited for the next year.

The Nature Center and Maintenance Yard will be open, but can only be accessed from the north (Oregon Ave./Military Road).
As I am interpreting the map, we will still be able to get to The Ridge and Equitation Field, but will have to walk, bike, or literally hoof it.

Official site:

https://www.nps.gov/rocr/learn/management/beach-drive-rehabilitation.htm

Art D.
W. DC