Date: 8/23/17 10:38 am
From: Shea Tiller via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] RFI for: Pretlow Industrial Park, Staunton View Public Use Area,
Hello, all.

I am thinking I might head to Pretlow Industrial Park and/or Staunton View
Public Use Area this weekend.

I was wondering if anyone who has been to either one of these locations
could give me some specific directions on the best way to bird them, and
whether a spotting scope is absolutely necessary to find birds there.

I do not have a scope; there shouldn't be too much heat haze if the current
forecast is correct though. I would plan to use binocs or my 83x zoom
camera with my very stable tripod, which swivel's easily and smoothly.

Thanks,

Shea