Date: 8/23/17 8:01 am
From: Joe Wolf <birdingwolf55...>
Subject: [MDBirding] sandpiper confirmation needed
I saw and photographed these 2 (what I believe to be) solitary sandpipers at North Beach marsh on Sunday evening. The photos are for ID purposes at best - severely cropped and sharpened. But - the photo was taken completely across the marsh, so I think its pretty good that I could even get an idea of the birds ID!

Since I've never seen Solitary's here, I wanted to get a conformation, or other ID, before filling out the ebird report.

thanks

joe