Date: 8/22/17 9:54 am
From: tracy chiconas <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender tchiconas for DMARC)
Subject: [wisb] Jym Mooney re: Veterans Park shorebirds
Hi Jym,

I see by your e-bird report for Aug. 21st that you saw Ruddy Turnstone, Sanderlings, Semipalmated Sandpipers, & a Spotted Sandpiper at Veterans Park yesterday. This is fascinating! I did not know that migrating shorebirds stop at Veterans Park. Did you spot them along the lagoon edge? If not, where? Thank you in advance! I am trying to keep a close eye on migrating shorebirds in my area so as not to miss any.

I know as of yesterday McKinley Beach still turned up empty for me.

- Tracy Chiconas
Milwaukee, Co.