Date: 8/22/17 7:08 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Rumney Warbler wave
Ten minutes ago (9:50 AM) I caught a warbler wave going through the back yard.

Chestnut-sided 2 FF females
Black and White 3 2 males singing, FF female
Blackburnian 1 FF Male
Black-throated Blue male singing
Bay-breasted FF male with just a blush of brown on the flank
Blue-winged bright yellow body and head with a black eye line. My 4th at this location in 13 years.
Continuing family of Tufted Titmouse. at least 4 FF. One took on a Hawthorn “Thorn-apple” which appeared to be as large as it’s bill could open. It succeeded.
Several Red-eyed Vireos
Indigo Buntings and Song Sparrows continue in the meadow.

John R Williams
Rumney