Date: 8/22/17 6:01 am
From: Jillian Price <jillian.price1918...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] help with bird ID - diving behavior
Thank you to all who helped me ID this as a NORTHERN GANNET. I watched some
footage of gannets fishing/diving and the size, color pattern and behavior
are all correct. I had never seen a gannet "in the field" before and
certainly didn't expect to have one so close to shore. Very cool to hear
about the gannets many of you have seen from shore lately as well!

Jillian