Date: 8/22/17 12:08 am
From: Terry Michaels <tmcolorado...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Eastern Arapahoe County
Hello birders,

I drove around eastern Arapahoe and northern Elbert Counties on Monday.

At Box Elder Creek and County Line Road

House Wren, Wilson's Warbler, Western Wood-pewee

At Kiowa Creek and County Line Road

adult and two juvenile Red-headed Woodpeckers (juveniles stayed north of
County Line Road, the adult flew from Arapahoe County south across the road
into Elbert County

Olive-sided Flycatcher between Kiowa Creek and Arapahoe County Open Space
to east

Brown Thrasher seen from County Line Road in the Open Space

north of Arapahoe CR 129 and County Line Road

Grasshopper Sparrow

CR 129 and Jamison Road

Lark Buntings, 20 female type

CR 129 and Alaves farm? I may have forgotten the correct name

Cassin's Kingbird

CR 30 at 0.5 miles east of CR 149

Burrowing Owl continues about 30 yards north of CR 30

At West Bijou Creek and Arapahoe CR 30

Northern Mockingbird

CR 34, east of CR 181

Osprey