Date: 8/21/17 12:28 pm
From: Nancy W <nwilkie2010...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Ruddy Turnstone
I realize you all don't typically hear from me here but, the Ruddy
Turnstone is still being seen at RHSP, along with (I believe) Semi-palmated
Plovers. A friend and I were there around 1:30. No photos attached as I am
not home yet. My first time seeing a Turnstone though ­čśŐBeautiful!
--
Nancy Wilkinson
SCC Competition Coordinator

Sent from Gmail Mobile