Date: 8/21/17 7:47 am
From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Nighthawk and warbler migration
Warblers have made a huge push the past couple days. Northern arrivals include Wilson's, Bay-breasted, and lots of Tennessees. Also good numbers of Nashvilles and Redstarts. Had my first Philadelphia Vireo today as well.

Nighthawks have also been pushing at all times of day here on the Lake Superior shore. Reports have been widespread statewide, and while my personal observations have been small groups, counters near Hawk Ridge in Duluth tallied an impressive 12,000+ on Saturday and Sunday combined.

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady