Date: 8/12/17 8:34 pm
From: Cathy Souther <cms2761...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] trumpeter swan
I was down there early this evening too. It was nice to still see water down on the refuge. I saw 500-1000 ibis along township road on mostly south side. Looked for burrowing owls on refuge and looks like their hole was plowed over. Few Meadowlarks, saw a pheasant family with 5 babies,geese, yellow headed blackbirds. Saw 2 sandhill crane. I miss the convenience of having the refuge close to me. Hope everyone is well and dad I missed the picnic...

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>