Date: 8/12/17 8:05 pm
From: Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Northern Gannet at Devil's Slide
Birders,

The long-staying NORTHERN GANNET has been hanging out on Egg Rock (aka
Devil's Slide Rock) off Devil's Slide in San Mateo County this week. It
was first noted by researchers on 4 August and has been seen most days
since including this morning.

A description of the site is at:

http://birding.sequoia-audubon.org/descriptionV3.php?loc=98&p=0

My CCSF website is down for maintenance but I posted a few photos from this
morning at:

Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA

Listowners: mailto:<CALBIRDS-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)