Date: 8/12/17 7:41 pm
From: Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] Northern Gannet continues at Devil's Slide Rock
Birders,

My son and I visited Devil's Slide this morning from about 11am to Noon.
The continuing NORTHERN GANNET was fairly cooperative remaining on Egg Rock
the entire time. We also saw the family of ROCK WRENS with juveniles
begging from adults. The adult PEREGRINE FALCON was on its usual perch.
My web site is down for maintenance, but I posted photos on my eBird
checklist at...

--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA

Posted by: Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...>