Date: 8/12/17 4:35 pm
Subject: Re: blue-gray gnatcatcher
Just now We spotted a lot of activity in the trees bordering our yard. We
counted at least 4 Gnatcatchers, there were proably more. We have them all
summer but usually we only see one at a time. They were even more active
than usual and Blayne suggested that they had just stopped at Starbucks.

Anne Olsen
Monroe, NC

Join us on Facebook!