Date: 8/12/17 1:39 pm
From: <busyday...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] 5 Baird's Sandpipers @ LAR --- 405 Fwy to Metro Line
Birders,

Sat 12 Aug

This morning Jeff Boyd and I saw five juvenile Baird's Sandpipers at the L.A.River in Long Beach. The birds were about midway between the 405 Fwy and the Metro Blue Line---four stayed generally in one area and the other moved around separately. Mediocre photos....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/36527445245
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/36130817400
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/35718411223
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/36527366305
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/35718330333
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/36389960871

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)