Date: 8/12/17 1:33 pm
From: 'Judi S.' <judisierra...> [EBB_Sightings] <EBB_Sightings-noreply...>
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Bluebirds Bushrod Park
This morning while tending a community yard sale at Bushrod Park, Oakland I was doing a second round of mourning the loss of several mature Sycamore trees to saws, especially those at the Shattuck Ave. fence line where I'd irregularly seen Bluebirds, I was heartened to see 4 Bluebirds bathing in a waterline leak pool nearby. An adult and 3 juveniles. I've suspected that they nest in the Sycamore cavities.

Judi Sierra
Oakland

To contact the list Administrator go to: <EBB_Sightings-owner...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)