Date: 8/12/17 11:46 am
From: Charter <annegoffar...>
Subject: Re: [RV Birds] feeder observations
It has been a landmark year for Black Headed Grosbeak in my yard as well. They arrived earlier than they ever have, April 12, and they been here in large numbers all summer. For the last few weeks I've had what I presume to be juveniles, certainly not the adult males, as many as 14 of them hanging around my feeder. The other summer surprise was that I had Evening Grosbeaks all summer long. They finally seem to be gone, haven't seen one in about seven days, but I had a large flock of them at my feeders every morning and evening from mid April until last week. It's actually only the third summer that I've ever had them in my yard. I figured they maybe nested around here?
Anne (in Ruch)

Sent from my iPhone