Date: 8/12/17 9:28 am
From: Marilyn Christian <mchristian1...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] First Year Woodpeckers
We have observed a seemingly high number of first year woodpeckers in our
backyard at the RY, in the last month or so. Several Acorn, Flicker, Downy
and Red-breasted Sapsuckers but the real finds were a juvenile Hairy and
juvenile White-headed just this week. We have not observed a Hairy in well
over a year and they were formerly quite regular. White-headed only come
sporadically and not for several months. Spotting these guys sure made my
day!

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>