Date: 8/12/17 7:55 am
From: Mark A. Corder <buddesystem...>
Subject: Need photo of YB Sapsucker
I am looking for a photo (not copyrighted) of a YB Sapsucker (male) taken in Kansas for a small project I am working on. If anyone has one I can use please send to me directly. Thank you.

Mark A. Corder
18675 W. 168th Terr.
Olathe, Kansas 66062
913.486.6064

The Bar Disciplinary Counsel requires all lawyers to notify all recipients of email that (1) email communication is not a secure method of communication, (2) any email that is sent to you or by you may be copied and held by computers it passes through as it goes from you to your intended recipient, or visa versa, (3) persons not participating in this communication may intercept this communication by improperly accessing sender's computer or recipient's computer or even some computer unconnected to either sender or recipient which the email passed through. You are being sent an email because you have consented to receive communication via this medium. If you change your mind and want future communications to be sent in a different fashion, please let me know immediately by email at <buddesystem...><mailto:<buddesystem...> or <kenzihiggins...><mailto:<kenzihiggins...> or telephone (913)764.8844 and promptly destroy the original transmission and its attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Mark A. Corder, P.A. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!