Date: 8/10/17 1:50 pm
From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fwd: Storm Petrels and Shearwaters
Preliminary review looks like Corys Shearwaters. Thanks for the offers of help. eBird report later.

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...><mailto:<ctbirds...>>
Date: August 10, 2017 at 3:30:02 PM EDT
To: CT Birds <ctbirds...><mailto:<ctbirds...>>
Subject: [CT Birds] Storm Petrels and Shearwaters

New London to Orient Ferry and back. I just got off the ferry "Mary Ellen", 2 Wilson's Storm Petrels in CT on the way out, 4 in NY on the return, 3 in CT. 2 Shearwaters in NY and 2 in CT on the return trip. I will analyze poor photos later. Anyone willing to help me with photos please give a shout out. Thanks,

Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT