Date: 8/10/17 1:12 pm
From: Janeal Thompson <janealthompson...>
Subject: [cobirds] Swallow-tailed Kite Lamar (Prowers Co) CO 10Aug2017
At 8:18 a.m., during a heavy rain, Bryant Will, retired DOW Officer called
to tell me he saw a Swallow-tailed Kite near his home. After careful
searching, I, with the help of Tammy Gonzales, was able to re-find the bird
near Oak and 14th, 2 1/2 hours later, several blocks from Bryant's home.
Local birders, Jane Stulp and Duane Nelson also saw the bird with us and
Duane's brief sighting was at approximately, 12:05 p.m. This sighting was
the last. We have continued to look for the bird until this posting but it
has not been re-found. I will be posting Bryant's photo as the finder.

For any person wanting to see this bird, please note it is extremely
erratic and I can not give specific directions to it, unfortunately. It
was flying with the various flocks of Mississppii Kites on a couple of
occasions. I wish to thank Bryant and Linda Will for calling me about this
great find.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>