Date: 8/10/17 12:20 pm
From: Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Hunting Proposal at Baskett Slough
The hunting near tide water at Siletz Bay will be an annoyance to people living near it and to the Salishan Resort. Not a good political move by Zinke, but Oregon didn’t vote for Trump anyway

Hunting at Baskett Slough will increase the amount of damage that geese do to farms in the area. (I hope the famers affected were Trump voters.)

Jeff Gilligan

> On Aug 10, 2017, at 8:20 AM, Jean Baecher Brown <jeanbb24622...> wrote:
>
> I briefly heard on OPB last night and hat our new Secretary of the Interior is proposing hunting and/or fishing at several National Wildlife Refuges across the country. This includes Baskett Slough and The Siletz Bay. Any thoughts out there on this proposal?
>
> Jean Baecher Brown
> <jeanbb24622...>
>
> Sent from my iPadPOST: Send your post to <obol...>

POST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!