Date: 8/9/17 6:26 pm
From: Magill Weber <magillweber...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] AZ: Ruddy Turnstones in Pinal County
A quick update on these birds. Chris Rohrer, Michael Ada and I checked these ponds this afternoon. We searched without success for the Cabellero Dairy bird between 3:30 and 5:15, and then made tracks to Anderson Dairy and had success. Bird was present in the furthest back "deep" pond when we left at 6:15pm. Excellent find(s!) Doug, Keith and Jake!
Magill Weber, Phoenix