Date: 8/9/17 3:05 pm
From: Andrew Core <andrewcore...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Pinal County - Ruddy Turnstone
Keith Kamper just texted to say they've found ANOTHER Ruddy Turnstone in
Pinal County, this one closer to Tucson. It was at the ponds on Curry Rd
just south of Harmon Rd. This is just north of the Evergreen Turf Sod Farm.

coordinates: 32.6691531,-111.6030732

http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L6163149

Access to this spot is limited to the ROADSIDE ONLY. Do not wander in.
There's another pond on Harmon between Curry Rd and Corder Rd worth
checking if the bird moves.

thanks Keith!

--
Andrew Core