Date: 8/9/17 2:48 pm
From: Mike Resch via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Falkner on Thursday

Aren't we all! Well maybe not everyone, but still there is a lot of demand for boats to get out to try to see the Bridled Tern, but apparently no boats are available. I've personally been in touch with two boat captains (Lou and Ian) but neither has any rides planned into the foreseeable future.

Would be a good money making venture for an enterprising boat owner. Any suggestions out there? (I'm not a strong enough swimmer... :-)

With Bridled Tern envy -

Mike Resch
www.statebirding.blogspot.com
Pepperell, MA