Date: 8/9/17 12:54 pm
From: Nancy Newfield <nancy...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] Mississippi Kites in Jefferson Parish

Kathy,
I consider the Mississippi Kites a great joy of late summer.   Two pair probably nested within a couple block radius of my place.  Of course,  part of the increasing numbers.is the result of successful breeding,  plus staging for their long journey.
Most years,  I will see a few stragglers through the first week of September.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 mini, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone