Date: 8/9/17 6:09 am
From: Travis Knowles <hyrax...>
Subject: re: The Great American Eclipse of 2017 and birds
For those interested in observing the effects of the eclipse on birds (and other wildlife) in a more systematic way, here's an option:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.calacademy.org_citizen-2Dscience_solar-2Declipse-2D2017&d=DwICaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=G3fOzV9X5Morrscs4TTYUJoj22mMRiHNppIlgYT5rcs&s=GdZ1BholkghVsnqo2cADxmX3zH8m7qJpheQdIWrq_As&e=

Travis Knowles
Department of Biology
Francis Marion University
Florence, SC