Date: 8/8/17 10:56 am
From: Steve Compton <scompton1251...>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Va-bird] Fwd: Reddish Egret near Greensboro NC
Jeff,
Thanks for the tip. Where is Reedy Fork? I am in SC and am not
familiar.
Thanks,Steve ComptonGreenville, SC
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE DroidOn Aug 8, 2017 12:11 PM, Jeffrey
Blalock <jcbabirder...> wrote:

It took me 27 minutes at a force march to get back to my car from
the small spur tail that takes you to the water's edge to look for
the Reddish Egret¬
I placed to large sticks in an X at the spur.¬
Good luck if you try for it.¬

From my iPhone
May God Bless and Keep You
Jeff Blalock 103 Elizabeth CourtSouth Boston VA 24592434-572-8619
Home434-470-4352 <Celljcbabirder...>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeffrey Blalock via va-bird <va-bird...>
Date: August 8, 2017 at 11:30:03 AM EDT
To: Carolina Birds <carolinabirds...>, VA-BIRD <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Fwd:¬ Reddish Egret near Greensboro NC

My mistake it is Reedy Fork Trail not
Reedy Creek Trail.

Bird is still here as of 1129 hrs.

From my iPhone

May God Bless and Keep You

Jeff Blalock
103 Elizabeth Court
South Boston VA 24592
434-470-4352 Cell
<jcbabirder...><mailto:<jcbabirder...>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeffrey Blalock via va-bird <va-bird...><mailto:<va-bird...>>
Date: August 8, 2017 at 11:12:09 AM EDT
To: VA-BIRD <va-bird...><mailto:<va-bird...>>
Subject: [Va-bird] Reddish Egret near Greensboro NC

I just found a Reddish Egret at Lake Townsend Plainfield Marsh

If anyone is one the Carolina List or Rare Bird Report please
forward this email to them

You have to cross over the marsh an park on the left at the
Reedy Creek Trail. You will see the sign and map.

Go Right for 45 minutes until you get to spot where you can
see up the creek and it was here with 3 Immature Little Blue
Herons.

From my iPhone

May God Bless and Keep You

Jeff Blalock
103 Elizabeth Court
South Boston VA 24592
434-470-4352 Cell
<jcbabirder...><mailto:<jcbabirder...>

*** You are subscribed to va-bird as <jcbabirder...><mailto:<jcbabirder...>.
If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please
visit
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/va-bird ***
*** You are subscribed to va-bird as <jcbabirder...>
If you wish to unsubscribe, or modify your preferences please
visit
http://mailman.listserve.com/listmanager/listinfo/va-bird ***

Join us on Facebook!