Date: 8/7/17 1:24 pm
From: Steven Freed <sfreed111...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET RBA Black bellied whistling duck rock island county
There is a black bellied whistling duck in the Zuma creek Flats area in Rock Island County. It is with a group of mallards and ring billed gulls and other shorebirds. It is immediately south of I 88 off the first exit going east on I 88. This exit is immediately passed the I 80 overpass and there is construction on this exit so it can only be reached from I 88.
Steve Freed
Rock Island County

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Steven Freed <sfreed111...>