Date: 8/7/17 10:30 am
From: Whimbrel Birders Club <whimbrelbirders...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET August 12 WBC walk
Hi everyone.

Join us this Saturday at 7:30 AM! We will meet at Waukegan Beach in hopes of finding some of the rarities seen there recently. Next we will head to IBSP - south, no guarantees but we may find a few Brewer's Blackbirds there. Our last stop will be IBSP - north where we will look for anything we can find.

Please RSVP if you plan on coming so we don't leave without you!

I don't have internet right now, but when I do I will send out more info.

Hope to see you there,
Oliver Burrus

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Whimbrel Birders Club <whimbrelbirders...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)