Date: 8/7/17 6:36 am
From: Kearns, Amy <AKearns...>
Subject: [IN-BIRD-L] Submit your Summer Bird Count results (no sightings)
Birders,

If you completed an IAS Summer Bird Count this year, please enter your results online or email them to me. I will also accept snail mail to the address below. Entering results online is new this year. Just follow the below link and enter your results under your county name. (If you don't see your county name, send me an email and I'll add it). Here's the link to enter your data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S7N4QzoGhuEYRTI6MPEbKxeE3MlwjBJt82uGp2_9e_o/edit#gid=1953661665

Thank you to all the participants! Results will be published in the Indiana Audubon Quarterly.

Amy Kearns
Assistant Nongame Bird Biologist
Indiana Division of Fish & Wildlife
562 DNR Rd Mitchell IN 47446
<akearns...><http://mc/compose?to=<akearns...>
(812) 849-4586<tel:%28812%29%20849-4586> ext. 223 (office)
(812) 844-3042 (cell)

[nongame promo 2 ed]

Join us on Facebook!