Date: 8/7/17 6:16 am
From: Eric Hough <thebirdwhisperer22...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: Peeples Valley GRASSHOPPER and CASSIN'S SPARROWS
August 7, 2017
I'm currently listening to several GRASSHOPPER and a few CASSIN'S SPARROWS along Hwy. 89 in Peeples Valley (Yavapai County), 5+ Grasshoppers at pullout at Milepost 282. Had at least one Grasshopper just north of here at a pullout across from "East Fork, a Maughan Ranch" signed entrance. I was able to get recordings, photos, and videos of the Grasshoppers. Most of the Grasshoppers are on the west side of the highway in the taller grassland. I also saw a Barn Owl.

Good birding,

Eric Hough
Wickenburg, AZ

Sent from my iPhone