Date: 8/6/17 2:42 pm
From: Bev via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Windows decals
I have had great success with
Window Alert window decals. These are available at Audubon or on Amazon. I change them on outside of windows every 6 months. I have watched birds head right at my large kitchen window & large living room window-they veer off within a foot or two of the window! On Windows that I can't reach from outside, I
Have put Artscape Birds Eye view brand square decals on inside. I only have to change those once a year. ( abirdseyeview.com).
All these work really well for my yard/house.
For a tall office building, the Birds Eye View ones would be easier to apply- obviously on inside of the culprit Windows.
Bev Propen, Orange