Date: 8/6/17 12:20 pm
From: Kathy Van Der Aue via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Glass Buildings and Bird Strikes
The ABC (American Bird Conservancy) has been successful in their efforts to
pass legislation requiring bird friendly glass in a number of
jurisdictions and there is a bipartisan bill languishing in Congress. COA
wrote letters requesting the proposed New London Coast Guard Museum use
bird friendly glass but we don't know how that will turn out as the
building is still in the design/permitting stage.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut