Date: 8/6/17 7:14 am
From: Sarah Faulkner via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Glass Buildings and Bird Strikes
This is a great question, and I'd like to add to it -- has anyone had personal experience (not hearing stories) of how effective those UV markers are on windows? The markers look like highlighters but use UV ink, so the birds see them and we don't. Has anyone used and evaluated them? Bird strikes are a problem for lots of buildings.

thanks

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville