Date: 8/5/17 6:17 pm
From: Joe Lill <trptjoe...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Midewin Blue Grosbeak
Cheryl and I walked from the Hoff Rd. trailhead south to Turtle Pond and back. No Loggerhead Shrike, but I wasn't really sure where others had that one, other than they started birding at that parking lot.
The highlight happened when we got back to the lot, as a singing adult male Blue Grosbeak was easily seen on top of a short tree just east of the parking lot.

Joe Lill
Chicago, Cook County

Posted by: Joe Lill <trptjoe...>

<*> Your email settings: