Date: 8/5/17 4:21 pm
From: Jan Johnson <janbirder...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] WW Dove
I've been planning to go to Saunders Co. for the White-winged Dove for this year's list and still may in the next few days. But I am standing by the kitchen window and in flies a White-winged Dove to the feeders! First this year but not for the yard. I had one here in 2002 the same day Janis Paseka found one in Dodge County. It's still here at 5:10. I'll post a picture later when downloaded.

Jan Johnson
Wakefield, Dixon County

Posted by: Jan Johnson <janbirder...>

<*> Your email settings: