Date: 8/5/17 12:23 pm
From: Andrew Core <andrewcore...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Gray Catbird Sweetwater Wetlands
Hello birders,

I spotted the Gray Catbird at about 12:15 skulking in the mesquites on the south side of the path, just west of the southeast corner by about 25 yards.

It was between one of the benches and the purple "reclaimed water" sign, but it moved back east to the big mesquite on the corner. This is close to the gate where you can look out over the east recharge basin.

Thanks Sue! It's a very skulky bird. I got a few pix and a recording though.

-
Andrew Core
Tucson, AZ