Date: 8/4/17 9:47 am
From: Georgia Conti <antep12...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Am Looking for Birders Who Want to Join Me this coming week
I will be in SE Arizona this coming week and want to bird Aug 10-14. My
targets are: Common black hawk, Rufous-capped warbler, Tufted flycatcher,
Black-capped gnatcatcher, Buff-collared nightjar, Mexican whip-poor-will,
Dusky-capped flycatcher, Nutting's flycatcher, Rose-throated becard,
Slate-throated redstart, and perhaps Mexican chickadee. I believe my new
Toyota RAV4 will get me to most of the hotspots for these birds. If anyone
is interested in joining me, please e-mail me privately at my gmail account
starting with antep12.

Georgia Conti
Lake Patzcuaro, Michoacan, Mexico