Date: 8/3/17 5:20 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Mystery song
for time and place Song Sparrow would be a likely possibility, I had young
Song Sparrow trying to sing this morning here in Yamhill, young sparrows
everywhere...incidentaly eBIrd shows a single record for MacG Warbler in
August, second week...Song Saprrow abundant there year round

--
Harry Fuller
author of *Great Gray Owls of CA-OR-WA*, see:

Join us on Facebook!