Date: 8/2/17 3:15 pm
From: Carole Hallett <carole.hallett...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Ospreys
Very interesting sighting. Can you tell how many adults are provisioning
the nest with three kids? any sightings of adults or kids at the nest that
fledged two? If these nests are in close proximity the recent fledglings
may well have taken advantage of friendly adults willing to offer food!

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Kevin Smith <
<kevinsmithnaturephotos...> wrote:

> Question: I've been watching Osprey nests in central Oregon and am in a
> quandary. I have one nest which has just fledged two chicks. Up the road
> a bit there is a nest which has had only ONE chick and now has THREE, all
> ready to go. Does anyone know of a swich-a-roo nest game in raptors??
>
> Kevin Smith

Join us on Facebook!