Date: 8/2/17 9:38 am
From: Ian Devlin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Boat for Bridled Tern
My name is Capt. Ian Devlin.i live in East Norwalk, CT. I've been giving rides to see the Bridled Tern at Faulkner's Island in the last few days. My boat is at the marina at the moment getting some work done to it, and will be out of the water until this weekend.

I can take 3 passengers maximum on my 17' boat. Charge is $75/hour and does not include $150 to trailer my boat to Guilford from Norwalk and back to Norwalk (about 1 hour each way). For example two hours birding at Faulkner's Island would be $300, and that includes getting the boat to Guilford from Norwalk. Split three ways by three people onboard would be $100/person for two hours of birding.

I hope to have my boat back soon and take you to see the bird if it's still there. We have had tremendous looks at the bird on two of the three trips that I have taken. A big thank you to Tina Green for getting the ball rolling for me to take you to see this very rare bird to our area. I hope to do many more of these trips in the near future!

If you want to stay in contact with me, here is my contact:

Capt. Ian Devlin
Cell: 203-451-9400
Email: <captain_ian...>

Sent from my iPhone