Date: 8/1/17 3:10 pm
From: Thomas Burgess via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Faulkner Island Boat?
I am also interesting in sharing a boat rental, either this weekend or during the week. I'll e-mail you separately, Mark.
Tom Burgess
Wilton

To: "Mark Aronson" <markaronson...>, "birdlist" <ctbirds...>
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 5:33 PM

I am also looking for a way out
to the island.  Any information would be
very appreciated.  If others are interested
and willing to share the cost,
we could try
chartering or rent a boat to get us out to the island.

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 5:28 PM
Mark Aronson via CTBirds <
<ctbirds...>
wrote:

> Hi Bird
People,

> So, is
anyone boating out to the Island this weekend?
> Or does anyone know where to rent a
boat?