Date: 8/1/17 7:58 am
From: Debra Finch <dafinch13...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Tucson Migration morning flight 29-31 July 2017
Hi birders,

Encouraged by the nudge from Brian, I have been on my roof deck looking for migrants the last 2 mornings. I am a half mile west of Houghton at Broadway. My flight is more of a trickle but nonetheless visible.

31 July
Hooded Oriole 1
Black-headed Grosbeak 1

1 Aug
Black-headed Grosbeak 1
Lark Sparrow 2
Western Kingbird 8
Cassin’s Kingbird 1
Phainopepla 3

On a side note, there were several species of odes skimming my roof yesterday morning when it was still damp. A beautiful full rainbow was present to the west this morning when I was on the roof at 5:45.

Deb Finch
Tucson