Date: 7/31/17 6:03 pm
From: Paul Roisen <roisenp1950...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Re: Duck
Thanks. I had the W. James Rd. address already and did not realize it was
connected to Eno's pond.

Thanks so much. I am going to try for it on Thursday or Friday.

God Bless,

*Paul O. Roisen*
*Woodbury County, IA*
*Mobile 712-301-2817*

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Jan Johnson <janbirder...> [NEBirds] <
<NEBirds...> wrote:

> Yes, I saw the duck. I forgot my good camera at home but did get one photo
> with my small point and shoot I keep in the car. I can post it later. I was
> disappointed when they were missing this morning, but was elated to find
> the one this afternoon.
>
> Paul, if you check the Nebraska rare bird alert several have posted with
> map directions. Go south of The Raymond/Branched Oak intersection two miles
> to Waverly Road. Turn left/east and go to the second road intersection, 112
> I think, turn left/north for about 1/2 mile and you'll come to a fairly
> hidden W. James Rd. Turn right there and the pond is on the left about 100
> yds. In.
>
> Jan
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/bird-brained-quilter/

Join us on Facebook!