Date: 7/31/17 4:12 pm
From: Jan Johnson <janbirder...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Re: Duck
Yes, I saw the duck. I forgot my good camera at home but did get one photo with my small point and shoot I keep in the car. I can post it later. I was disappointed when they were missing this morning, but was elated to find the one this afternoon.

Paul, if you check the Nebraska rare bird alert several have posted with map directions. Go south of The Raymond/Branched Oak intersection two miles to Waverly Road. Turn left/east and go to the second road intersection, 112 I think, turn left/north for about 1/2 mile and you'll come to a fairly hidden W. James Rd. Turn right there and the pond is on the left about 100 yds. In.

Jan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bird-brained-quilter/

Posted by: Jan Johnson <janbirder...>

<*> Your email settings: