Date: 7/31/17 3:10 pm
Subject: Re: "Anting"
Here are a couple of links to on-line articles about sunning in birds:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.thespruce.com_bird-2Dsunning-2D386442&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=cM4OIMk-vYmEDeIUKFyVAFwKoT5NgX6Vt6UwASjUZBQ&s=BefSYEwPuhTxbgciM0OwLzbSpqexpKPkSXBcJB-cCrI&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__blogs.scientificamerican.com_tetrapod-2Dzoology_httpblogsscientificamericancomtetrapod-2Dzoology20110801sunbathing-2Dbirds_&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=cM4OIMk-vYmEDeIUKFyVAFwKoT5NgX6Vt6UwASjUZBQ&s=7lxROl4ZdiuTQgi3_NSqRe07Q6isW1RCzXXuu39K6Ow&e=

--
Norm Budnitz
Orange County

Join us on Facebook!