Date: 7/31/17 12:56 pm
From: Don and Sherry Reimer <sherreal...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Stella Walsh

I'm very saddened by Stella's passing. Through the years, we had crossed paths on the trails and shared information about CBC dates and related events and activities. Most recently Stella had helped me to successfully post a flagged shorebird sighting from Weskeag. I have admired her curious mind and persistent dedication to preserving all things wild. We had exchanged emails on July 24. I will miss her.

Don