Date: 7/30/17 4:57 pm
From: Charlie <chaspatt...>
Subject: RE: [MASSBIRD] Re: hummingbird moth
We have quite a few H. thysbe this year for some reason. No complaints. They are pretty cool to watch. I think the tomato horn worm is Manduca quinquemaculata though, which is quite a bit bigger and does not have clear spots. Can be mistaken for hummingbirds at a distance. I have done this😊

Charlie Patterson
Norwell, Ma
<chaspatt...>

Sent From Middle Earth