Date: 7/28/17 7:06 pm
From: David Gardner <davidgardner14...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Flame colored Tanager directions??
Hi folks,
New to the list. I'm camping at Ramsey Vista tonight, and was wondering what the directions are to the flame colored Tanager of you hike in from RVCG?
I have never hiked in from Ramsey Canyon, so I have no idea which crossover of the stream it is? Also, is it on an off-shoot trail or can it be seen from the main trail?
I will be hiking in the short way - NOT crest trail, but the comfort spring trail.
I aim to hike in at dawn if the weather permits.
Thanks in advance for the directions.
Happy Birding,
David

From South Carolina