Date: 7/28/17 10:57 am
From: Folsom-O'Keefe, Corrie via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Clean-up at Pleasure Beach hosted by the Audubon WildLife Guards
Pleasure Beach Clean-Up

Pleasure Beach is an Important Bird Area for our Piping Plovers and other beach nesting bird species in the state of CT and a popular destination for migrating birds. The Wildlife Guards of Pleasure Beach are asking you to come out tomorrow July 29th, from 12:30-3:30pm and help us clean our beach! The cleanup will help prevent predators, attracted by trash, from visiting Pleasure Beach. It's also a great way for our community to come together to help keep our beach and Long Island Sound clean for everyone. Water, gloves, and trash bags will be provided. Please bring sunscreen and water bottles.

FIRST 25 PEOPLE WILL GET A FREE WLG T-SHIRT!

Any questions contact:
Talisha Ortiz, (203) 919-3930
Jamiya Williams, (203) 543-4410
Or <williamsjamiya026...>